Monday, September 12, 2011

I failed the 'ring a friend' test.

I didn't ring my old work colleague, I'm toying with the idea of sending a card.  Why can't I ring?  I've always been the same, and to my lifelong shame there are some important letters I never answered.  I feel the sting cross my skin when I think of them.  Okay, enough of that. 

Nip rumination in the bud.

Saturday was a very low mood day,  lots of crying to myself.  But I went for a 15 minute walk that involved 100 yards jog!  Felt horribly fat, wobbly, unfit and tired.  It took longer to struggle into my anti bounce bra than walk around the block.   Came in very close to calories - calorie watching courtesy of Weigh Loss Resources.  Yesterday my mood was good, first time for weeks, my head felt clear, and I had some energy, did a little pruning.  It was good to get out into the garden.  Managed a 30 minute brisk walk this time.  Shared half a bottle of wine with E, which meant I was well over calories, but still under maintenance.  If I can lose some weight before we embark on our trip to France, I will feel better about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment